Monday, March 22, 2010

Claymation Project


Describe your claymation project- The calymation is a type of project to build the guy out of clay. What was the process- My process is making the body parts of the guy thats made of clay and stick the clay body parts together. How did you handle your role- I handle the job of the claymation better while doing the teamwork. How successful were you- I was very successful on the claymation. What did you learn about teamwork- Always work as a team on claymation and making the claymation. Would you rather take a test or create a project like this and Why- I choose create a project because its a easy way to make stuff out a clay. If you could do it over again. What would you do differently- If I do something differently iIwould design the body and the body parts of the claymation.

No comments:

Post a Comment